We feature seasonal scratch recipes for cooking, baking and drink making!
We're committed to bringing restaurant quality recipes home to your kitchen. We focus on made-from-scratch recipes using whole ingredients with tried and true techniques.
These cozy recipes are getting a lot of love right now. Check out what's trending this season:
- Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Soup with Pancetta & Sage
- Spicy Mezcal Margaritas
- Turkish Lamb Skewers (Shish Kebab with Baharat Marinade)
- Crispy German Schnitzel with Fondue Schnitzel Sauce
- Cider Braised Chicken Thighs with Bacon & Shallots
- Butternut Squash au Gratin
- Whipped Ricotta Crostini with Walnuts & Salted Honey
- Homemade Apple Cider (Stovetop or Slow Cooker)
Favorite Fall Baking Recipes
The leaves are changing, the air is crisp, and it's time to bake! Check out a few of our most popular Autumn baking recipes.
- Our Favorite Easy Pie Crust Recipe (Without a Food Processor)
- Pennsylvania Dutch Apple Pie with Brown Butter Crumble
- Sweet Skillet Cornbread with Honey Butter
- Cinnamon Streusel Muffins
- Plum and Apple Crumble: An Easy Autumn Dessert
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie with Salted Caramel
- Purple Sweet Potato Pie with Torched Meringue
- Braided Challah Buns (Homemade Roll Recipe)
Just What You're Looking For...
Looks What's Cookin'
Check out some of the most popular recipes coming out of our kitchen.
- Homemade Semolina Pasta Dough (How To Make Fresh Pasta)
- Handmade Rigatoni & Paccheri (Without an Extruder!)
- How To Make Brown Butter (Beurre Noisette)
- The Best Homemade Cheese Ravioli (Quattro Formaggi)
- Frosted Vanilla Cookies
- Negroni Fumo Bianco (White Negroni with Mezcal)
- Coq au Vin Blanc (French Stewed Chicken in White Wine)
- Korean-Style Braised Beef Short Ribs
At The Sage Apron, we love all things pasta! Here we have recipes using our Homemade Semolina Pasta Dough , tutorials for various handmade shapes, pasta sauces, and complete dishes.
Save room for dessert! From pies, to cakes to cookies and ice cream... we certainly have a sweet tooth! Be sure to round out your menu with something sweet and delicious!